Accessible and top quality entertainment
Our ambition is to meet the entertainment needs of our customers on all screens and in all 26 of our operating countries.
Orange TV in France : a world of entertainment
With Orange TV, our offers are adapted to all the tastes and desires of our customers:
- Packaged offers based on different themed universes: films and series, sports, international bouquets, music, adult and aggregated content through Pickle TV, the new TV and premium video offering dedicated to 15-35 year olds.
- Third-party offers: CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, Netflix, STARZPLAY, Filmo TV, OCS premium service as well as Deezer, ePresse and more.
Orange TV subscribers in France can also access:
- 24,000 titles available through our Video on Demand offer, available for rental or purchase on all screens and available to download and watch offline. Customers can enjoy a choice of French classics and new films available just three months after their theatrical release.
- 200 streaming video games on TV and PC, accessible with a no-commitment subscription.
- More than 58 million tracks via the Deezer catalogue.
Focus on OCS
OCS offers four channels, an app on all screens and thousands of on-demand programmes to its 3.1 million subscribers.
Fans of films and series can enjoy all the latest titles:
- Films shown as early as 6 months after their theatrical release: Venom, The Girl in the Spider’s Web : A new Dragon Story, The Equalizer 2, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, as well as documentaries, and news magazine shows about films and series.
- Exclusive TV shows less than 24 hours after their initial US broadcast: such as The Walking Dead, Westworld, Big Little Lies, The Handmaid’s Tale... or simultaneously with the US such as Game of Thrones.
- All new original HBO series as well as the previous seasons of all returning shows.
- Original and bold French TV shows produced under the OCS Signature banner: Irresponsable, Les Grands, Missions and more.
- International series under the newly launched OCS Originals label: The Name of the Rose.
- OCS on-demand service: films and TV shows available in replay for a minimum of 30 days after their first linear broadcast as well as continual access to the HBO library.
Orange proposes a multi-screen TV offer in Belgium, Spain, France, Moldova, Poland Romania and Slovakia and a TV offer in Luxembourg. A transactional VoD service is available to subscribers in Spain, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
Two new Orange channels were launched in Europe in 2018:
- In Spain, the Orange Series channel offers exclusive shows in 4K and more than 1,000 hours of programmes.
- In Slovakia, the Orange Sport channel holds exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League.
In Africa and the Middle East
Orange proposes a multi-screen TV offer in Mauritius, Côte d'Ivoire and Senegal. Orange TV subscribers in these countries also benefit from rich and tailored a VoD service through our partnerships with large American studios as well as local independents.
In other countries in Africa and the Middle East, Orange offers mobile TV, mobile games, music and radio, such as in Cameroon, Egypt, Guinea-Conakry and Tunisia.