An overview of Orange TV
A large choice of channels included
In France, Orange TV is included in high-speed Internet packages and convergent offers that enable users to make the most of varied content (live or on-demand) and high digital quality programming thanks to the set-top box supplied by Orange.
Up to160 channels included, of which:
- all free DTT channels,
- more than 40 HD channels and more than 10 HD+ channels,
- programs from 30 TV channels available with Replay.
An offer available on all screens
Orange TV customers benefit from a multi-screen experience, both at home and when out, with a unified interface providing seamless continuity from one screen to another. They can now watch their TV programs from the Orange TV application available on all screens in wifi or 3G and 4G: PC/Mac, smartphones and compatible tablets, Xbox and with the TV Key (Dongle), whatever the available network. With the TV Key (Dongle), Orange customers which have TV decoder are able to watch a program on a second TV screen at home or when out.
The Orange TV application gives access to:
- 140 live channels, including 70 free channels
- the program guide
- Replay service
- the Orange VOD catalog and rented or purchase videos
and allows to:
- subscribe to Orange TV packages and Video Passes
- launch programs directly from your smartphone on your TV
- remotely program a recording
- access to the “Orange et moi” application and to the Vocal TV Assistant
A range of packages structured around 3 themes
Orange TV’s packages give customers access to best channels and replay on all screens: TV, PC/Mac, smartphones and tablets…
For all the family
A full range of sports for fans
Films and series for every taste
TV on demand
Orange TV offers to its customers to:
- find 80 channels in replay, including 30 free channels,
- see and review programs for a week or up to 30 days after their broadcast.
- Thousands of on-demand programs among films, TV series, youth...
- The Video Passes are offered as a monthly subscription without commitment...
- Netflix, Filmo TV, Canalplay, 100% X illimité par Marc Dorcel.
Video on demand
- More than 10 000 videos available on demand with access to the movies 4 months after their theatrical release and the most recent series, some of them signed by HBO. The VOD catalog also includes documentaries, humor, youth programs...
- Rental for 48 hours or definitive purchase where unlimited viewing is possible on all screens (TV, PC/Mac, smartphones, tablets).
In video gaming, Orange has partnerships with the main publishers on the market : EA, Gameloft, Ubisoft, Disney, Warner, Anuman, Deepsilver…to offer attractive and innovative gaming services on all screens.
On Orange TV channel 32
- UA new family game experience with Orange’s video games service without download and installation with gaming console quality;
- A large offer with a catalog of more than 200 games and a non-binding subscription offer called « Pass Jeux Famille »;
- A parental control mode.
On PC/ Mac
- Orange PC’s gaming portal is one of the most popular on the web in France with more than 2500 titles;
- Offers for all types of players: “casual” games, “hard core” games and free on line games.
On mobiles and tablets through portal or applications
- A range of games available in many countries (France, Réunion island, Caraïbbean, Romania, Poland, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Guinea-Conakry, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and Egypt);
- A unique subscription offer in Europe for France and Spain with unlimited access to games for Android devices (more than 200 games from our publishing partners Spider-Man Ultimate Power, 2017 Real Football, Asphalt Xtreme..);
- In Africa, a subscription-based gaming offer in partnership with Gameloft, reaching several hundred thousand customers.
Music and Radio
Orange offers a diverse and complementary range of music and radio services: music audio streaming, video (official music videos, concerts, movies/documentaries…) and radio. Music audio streaming continues to be a strategic and major focus in France, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Orange and Deezer have built a strong and innovative partnership providing our customers with unlimited access to the vast Deezer catalog. Over 40 million songs in “high quality” are available on TV, PC/Mac, smartphones and tablets.
The service also provides many playlists by genres and “mood”. Deezer also includes “Flow” a feature that mixes favorite songs of the user with personalized recommendations. In France, the family option (launched in 2016) provides access to 5 additional accounts.
Orange also works with other music audio streaming partners which correspond to local market needs such as Anghami in Jordan and Digster in Tunisia.
OWith over 20,000 radio stations and 5,000 podcasts from all over the world, Orange Radio is very successful on TV in France and Android/iOS smartphones in more than 10 countries within the Orange footprint (Europe, Africa and Middle East).
Premium music video TV services are also available on Orange TV:
- Playzer provides high quality official music videos and concerts;
- iMusic-School, the service featuring professional oriented music lessons (available later in 2017).