To offer varied and quality content, Orange works with the leading French and international audiovisual groups.
In video gaming, Orange has partnerships with the main publishers on the market: EA, Gameloft, Ubisoft, Disney, Warner, Anuman, Deepsilver … offering attractive and innovative gaming services on all screens.
On Orange TV channel 32 (in France):
- A new family game experience with Orange’s video games service without download and installation and with true gaming console quality.
- A large offer with a catalogue of more than 200 games and a non-binding subscription offer called “Pass Jeux Famille”.
- A parental control mode.
On PC/ Mac:
- Orange’s PC gaming portal is one of the most popular on the web in France with more than 2,500 titles;
- Offers for all types of players: “casual” games, “hard core” games and free on-line games.
On smartphones and tablets through portal or applications:
- A range of games available in many countries (France, Réunion island, Caribbean, Romania, Poland, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Guinea-Conakry, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo and Egypt).
- Unique in Europe, the subscription offers in France and Spain offer unlimited access to games for Android devices (more than 200 games from our publishing partners Spider-Man Ultimate Power, 2017 Real Football, Asphalt Xtreme...);
- In Africa, a subscription-based gaming offer in partnership with Gameloft is available, with some several hundred thousand customers.
Music and Radio
Orange offers a diverse and complementary range of music and radio services: music audio streaming, video (official music videos, concerts, movies/documentaries…) and radio. Music audio streaming continues to be a strategic and major focus in France, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Orange and Deezer have built a strong and innovative partnership providing our customers with an unlimited access to the vast Deezer catalogue. Over 40 million songs in “high quality audio” are available on TV, PC/Mac, smartphones and tablets.
The service also provides many playlists by genres and “mood”. Deezer also includes “Flow” a feature that mixes favourite songs of the user with personalized recommendations. In France, the family option (launched in 2016) provides access to 5 additional accounts.
Orange also works with other music audio streaming partners which correspond to local market needs such as Anghami in Jordan and Digster in Tunisia.
With over 20,000 radio stations and 5,000 podcasts from all over the world, Orange Radio is very successful on TV in France and Android/iOS smartphones in more than 10 countries across the Orange footprint (Europe, Africa and the Middle East).
Premium music video TV services are also available on Orange TV, such as Playzer which provides high quality official music videos and concerts.