Orange and content ... internationally
In Europe, Africa and in the Middle East, Orange offers its customers the best content and an incomparable customer experience in entertainment via the speed of its networks and its capacity for innovation. These entertainment offers are at the heart of Orange’s strategy as a convergent operator intimately linked with the development of both mobile and fixed high speed networks.
- In Romania, through a partnership with Telekom Romania, Orange now has an IPTV and Fiber “Home” offer;
- In Spain, Belgium and Poland, Orange launched “Love”, a series of new convergent offers including TV;
- In Moldova, following the acquisition of Sun Communication, Orange now has some 100.000 TV customers;
- Orange has also continued to enrich its SVoD offers in Europe, including the launch of Netflix in Spain.
In Africa and the Middle East, Orange is continuing to provide customers with new TV and ODV offers:
- After Mauritius and Senegal, the Ivory Coast launched its TV offer on ADSL and Fiber early 2017, an offer to be joined by a Pay DTT offer after obtaining a license via the “Telenum” joint venture formed by Orange and Canal Overseas;
- In Tunisia and in Egypt, Orange has continued to enrich its SVoD offers by launching ICFlix.
Other compelling services have also been launched to answer customers’ needs internationally:
- Orange Poland launched new streaming music offers with Spotify.
- Orange Spain launched a new mobile gaming offer « Juegos Orange » with more than 200 games available through a single app;
- Orange provides mobile gaming offers in partnership with Gameloft (Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Cameroun et Egypt);
- Orange Tunisia also launched Digster, a streaming music audio service.