Orange content internationally
In Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Orange offers its customers the best content and an incomparable customer experience in entertainment via the speed of its networks and its capacity for innovation. These entertainment offers are at the heart of Orange’s strategy as a convergent operator intimately linked with the development of both mobile and fixed high speed networks.
In Europe, at the end of September 2017, more than 8.9 million customers had subscribed to a TV offer with Orange:
- In Romania, through a partnership with Telekom Romania, Orange now has an IPTV and Fiber “Home” offer;
- In Spain, Belgium and Poland, Orange launched “Love”, a series of new convergent offers including TV;
- Orange has signed an international agreement with Netflix which is already available in France and Spain, and soon in Poland and in other countries in the Orange footprint.
In Africa and the Middle East, Orange is continuing to provide customers with new TV and VOD offers:
- After Mauritius and Senegal, the Ivory Coast launched its TV offer on ADSL and Fiber early 2017, an offer to be joined by a Pay DTT offer after obtaining a license via the “Telenum” joint venture formed by Orange and Canal Overseas.
- In Tunisia and in Egypt, Orange has continued to enrich its SVoD offers by launching ICFlix.
Other compelling services have also been launched to meet customers’ needs internationally:
- Orange Spain launched a new mobile gaming offer “Juegos Orange” with more than 200 games available through a single app and reconducted its music partnership with Deezer;
- Orange provides mobile gaming offers in partnership with Gameloft (Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Guinea-Conakry, Ivory Coast, Cameroun and Egypt);
- Orange Tunisia have been distributing Digster, a streaming music audio service
- Orange Radio has been rolled-out in additional countries such as Senegal, Botswana, Sierra Leone and Burkina Faso.