Events and Public Speaking in Brussels
The Orange Group plays an active role in the European debate and is in continuous dialogue with all relevant actors, whether they be European institutions, associations, various stakeholders and journalists.
- 22 January: Speech by Arnaud Vamparys at “The European 5G Conference 2019”.
- 21 November: Speech by Marc Lebourges at the CERRE (Centre on Regulation in Europe) on State Aids.
- 20 November: Speech by Nicolas Arpagian at the Think Digital Summit.
- 12 November: Speech by Thierry Valette at the FTTH Council General Assembly.
- 8 November : Speech by François Zamora during the 6th Annual European Cybersecurity Conference.
- October 18: Speech by Bénédicte Javelot at the Forum Europe Event on Artificial Intelligence.
- October 16: Speech by Valérie Cussac during the Connected Transport Summit.
- October 16: Speech by Marc Lebourges in Brussels (WIK’s conference on the futur of the connectivity).
- October 15: Keynote speech by Stéphane Richard during the FT-ETNO Summit 2018.
- July 11: Speech by Emmanuel Routier at the GSMA’s event on the connected cars
- June 22: Speech by Lyse Brillouet at the IP’s annual Europe summit on the SME
- June 21: Speech by Thierry Valette on the 5G and the fiber at the FTTH Council event
- June 5 & 6: Speech by Julia Nietsch and Elisabeth Medou Badang at the European Development Days (EDD). Read more : Orange stand EDD, Orange presents at the European Development Days 2018 - 5th &6th of June in Brussels.
- May 30: Speech by François Zamora at GSMA Mobile 360 Cybersecurity. Read more : The Cybersecurity Act.
- May 29: Speech by Marc Lebourges during the CERRE Executive Seminar on 'Innovation: the X-factor in mergers & competition law?’.
- April 12: Speech by Vianney Hennes at the 5G’s event organized by the DG Connect
- March 20: Speech by Nicolas Demassieux at Politico AI Summit
- February 22: Speech by Nicolas Demassieux and Bénédicte Javelot at the Industry Days on A.I. Read more : Cultivating competitive and responsible Artificial Intelligence in Europe, EID 18 summary report, Watch the interview of N. Demassieux.
- February 13: Speech by Olivier Blondeau at the European 5G Forum
- November 28: Speech by Pierre Louette at the Think Digital Summit
- November 22: Speech by Michel Reveyrand of Menthon at the High-Level Conference for Africa
- November 20: Speech by Bernard Yvetot at the digital launch event for development
- October 17: Mobile World Live: video interview with Pierre Louette.
- October 17: Speech by Pierre Louette at GSMA 360 Europe.
- October 11:Speech by Vianney Hennes as part of the IIC Annual.
- September 15: Speech by Olivier Ondet at the round table on the connected transport
- June 7: Speech by Michel Reveyrand de Menthon at the European Development Days (EDD)
- May 29: Speech by Valérie Hamelin on the Market Essential Patent (MEP) LCII-TILEC Conference
- May 11: Speech by Marc Lebourges at BITS seminar on the co-investissement
- May 9: Speech by Vianney Hennes at CEPS
- April 12: Speech by Vianney Hennes on the Code in the European Parliament
- March 28: Speech by Eric Debroeck on the Code as part of Digital Regulatory Forum
- March 22: Euractiv’s Event on the Code and the Services. Read more : Towards a future-proof digital services regulation.
- March 21: Speech by Marc Lebourges in IMCO Committee (European Parliament). Read more: Review of the European regulatory framework for electronic communications: Orange shares its views on services during a hearing in the European Parliament.
- March 7: Speech by François Richard at Fiware Open Day
- February 28: Speech by Stéphane Richard at Mobile World Congress.
- February 24: Editorial by Pierre Louette at Euractiv: “Dreaming big can help reform gigabit society”.
- February 8: Speech by Stéphane Richard & Pierre Louette at the Orange Rendez-Vous of Orange.