Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Group, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
Mari-Noëlle Jégo-Laveissière is a graduate of the Ecole Normale Supérieure and Ecole des Mines of Paris. She joined the Group in 1996 to manage a collection of shops on the Paris left bank. This first role was very operational, giving her a strong and permanent sense of customer service
After launching the online shop in the 2000s, she joined Wanadoo and contributed to the launch of ADSL, the first routers and VoIP. Two years later she moved to Poitou-Charentes as regional manager overseeing technical and commercial services for consumer and corporate customers. She developed a strong management vision and real understanding of the regions. On her return to Paris, she coordinated the Home marketing teams until 2009, when her career took a more technical turn and she became Director of R&D then Director of the International & Backbone Network Factory.
She now heads up the Technology and Global Innovation Division.
Latest opinions from Mari-Noëlle Jégo-Laveissière
- Orange launches charter for inclusive AI (Mobile Europe - 22nd April)
- Coronavirus: More than one million people fled Paris area as lockdown began, phone data suggests (The Independent - 27th March)
- Orange’s Jego-Laveissiere on 5G Technology, Huawei, Consolidation (Bloomberg - 25 February 2019)
- Orange opts for identity as a key enabler for the future (Mobile Europe - 25 February 2019)
- MWC19: The operator view (Mobile Insights)
- Mari-Noëlle Jégo-Laveissière and Orange Gardens