The employee shareholding aims at reinforcing the sense of belonging to the Group.
The company has developed its employee shareholding around different systems related to the employee saving plans or to the direct investment in securities of the company through holding registered shares.
The employees and former employees of the Group hold nearly 9% of the voting rights and 5.42% of Orange’s capital (as of December 31, 2019).
Employee shareholders, to be informed
The corporate savings plan, for the employees and former employees in France, is managed by Amundi ESR, subsidiary of Amundi Group
- To consult your account: www.amundi-ee.com
- To ask a question or to follow the latest news of the employee saving plans: call 0800 20 20 20
- For any inquiries (including your account number):
26956 Valence Cedex 9
The Orange securities hold by registered basis is handled by BNP Paribas Securities Services
- To consult your portfolio: www.planetshares.bnpparibas.com
- To ask a question: dial 0 800 20 20 20 from France or + 33 (0) 1 40 14 80 07 from abroad
- For any inquiries (including your shareholder number):
BNP Paribas Securities Services
Grands Moulins de Pantin – Services aux Emetteurs
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 PANTIN CEDEX