activities highlight 2010
In 2010, individual shareholders committee members met 7 times. Consult the reportings of the year.
meeting of November 10th, 2010
- Marc Rennard's intervention, Senior Executive Vice-President, on the theme of the international development in Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
- Visit of the " gardens of the innovation ".
- Demonstration of "Orange Money", solution of mobile payment in Africa.
meeting of October 6th, 2010
- First meeting after the renewal of some members, chats about topics of the year and workshops.
- Élie Girard's speech (Executive Vice President, Group Strategy & Development) about the project "conquests 2015".
- Brainstorm on the Group international development to prepare the next meeting (November 8th).
June 24th 2010 visit of the Orange marine operational headquarters in La Seyne-sur-Mer
- Some members have discovered the marine operational headquarters and the « Raymond Croze » ship: this ship, that can intervene for the repair of telecoms operators submarine cables in the Mediterranean Sea, is moored in La Seyne-sur-Mer. The shareholders received a warm welcome from the team of the ship, that made them discover their life inboard, the tools used to make the necessary repairs, and of course, the “ROV”, a robot which allows sounding the sea bed before rising cables to the surface.
June 9th 2010 annual shareholders’ meeting
- Committee members participation in the June, 9th General Meeting at Le Palais des Congrès in Paris.
- Committee members had the opportunity to see that some of their recommendations were taken into account for the General Meeting.
May 11th 2010 meeting
- Presentation of the shareholders’ letter and its augmented reality experience.
- Pierre-Antoine Badoz, Public Affairs Director, elaborate on the optical fiber, the implementation of the law “Creation and Internet”, and the “neutrality of the Internet”.
- Explanations of the General Assembly resolutions by Jean-Philippe Roulet, Head of Group Financial and Company Law.
April 23rd 2010 discovery of the optical fiber
- Invitation of the Group to the optical fiber showroom in Levallois-Perret, for a better understanding of the technical elements and the stakes involved by the deployment of the optical fiber. Many questions were raised and a fiber weld demonstration allowed them to better familiarize with this innovative technology.
March 23rd 2010 meeting
- Analysis of a study on the Group shareholders devices in 2009.
- Introduction by Stéphane Pallez, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, about the 2009 annual results.
- Workshops for the preparation of the General Meeting and listing of regulatory questions they may have.