Orange offers a number of ways of holding shares. Securities may be registered under the French system :
- as bearer shares
The shares are held by your chosen financial intermediary. With this type of share, the shareholder is not known to Orange, except if the company makes an ad hoc TPI (Titres au Porteur Identifiable [identifiable bearer shares]) request, by which a listed company can obtain a list of its shareholders on a given date from Euroclear.
- as administered registered shares
Your securities may be managed via the register kept by your financial intermediary. This approach to share management, in conjunction with BNP Paribas Securities Services, means that we can directly send you personal invitations to Orange Annual General Meetings. Custody and transaction fees are to be agreed with your financial intermediary.
- as directly registered shares
Directly registered securities are held on the shareholder's behalf by a financial institution chosen by the company itself. Shareholders are known to Orange, enabling the company to provide a high-quality, personalized service, and pay no account charges for their shares in the company (charges are met in full by Orange for as long as shares are held). Directly registered Orange shares are managed by BNP Paribas Securities Services.
You can find out how to open a directly registered account from Orange's Direct Registered Shares Service by telephoning +33 800 05 10 10 from abroad.
If you are an Orange shareholder with for instance bearer shares, you can contact your financial intermediary and request for the conversion of you shares in the direct registered form (only for France) by filling a dedicated share conversion form, that your bank will transmit to BNP Paribas Securities Services.
You can find out how to open a directly registered account from Orange's Direct Registered Shares Service by calling +33 800 05 10 10 from abroad., Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm (CET)
A number of benefits are available to you as a directly registered shareholder:
- a personalized service :
an online service : for viewing and managing your account, updating your personal information, placing and tracking online trading orders with preferential transaction charges, and subscribing to e-services, such as e-dividend notifications, e-transaction notifications, e-statements and e-invitations to Annual General Meetings.
a more direct relationship with the company : you will receive information from the Group, such as the Shareholders’ letter, as a matter of course, and personal invitations to Annual General Meetings (by post or as an e-invitation if you have chosen this option).
a dedicated helpline available to you from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m (CET) by telephoning +33 800 05 10 10 from abroad.
- free management of your Orange securities account :
Management charges for registered accounts are met by Orange, for as long as you hold your shares. Only buy/sell transactions are subject to transaction fees, which are discounted if you carry out your transactions online via Planetshares.
If you'd like to know more about the Group and its business activities, take a look at the following areas of our website :
- Helpline (+33 800 05 10 10 from abroad) : a team of advisers is on hand to respond to any enquiries you may have from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (CET).
The Orange Board of Directors proposed to decrease the amount of the 2019 dividend from €0.70 per share to €0.50 per share.
Considering the interim dividend of €0.30 per share paid on December 4, 2019, the balance of the dividend to be paid on June 4, 2020 will be €0.20 per share, subject to the approval of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
In a dividend payment process, two dates to consider:
- The ex-dividend date: following new rules defined by Euronext, the relevant ex-dividend date is now 2 trading days before the payment day (formerly 3 days before). Thus, the Orange ex-dividend date is set at June 2nd, 2020.
- The payment date: June 4th, 2020
Please note: in order to receive the balance of the dividend, you have to own your shares at the ex-dividend date (June 2nd, 2020) before market opening.
The ISIN code for Orange shares is: FR0000133308
At December 31, 2019, the share capital of Orange SA was 10,640,226,396 euros. It was divided into 2,660,056,599 fully-paid shares with a nominal value of four euros each. Share capital had not changed in the previous two fiscal years.
The Shareholders' club allows us to build up a close relationship with our shareholders in France.
Becoming a club member entitles you to a number of exclusive benefits:
- you will receive regular invitations to cultural and/or sporting events, visits to Group sites to find out more about our business, and stock market training, as well as discounts on Orange Internet, fixed and mobile telephony products and accessories.
- you will receive personal updates from the company via, for example, the shareholders' letter, the newsletter.
Join the club now to start enjoying these benefits! It takes just a few seconds to sign up via the form which is available here.
A special helpline is also available on +33 800 05 10 10 from abroad.
To receive regular updates of the information of interest to you (the shareholder's letter, the integrated annual report...), go to your shareholder area here, and chose what you want to receive in the "subscriptions and publications" section.
It is available from "News" in interactive format or can be downloaded as a PDF file.
The shareholders’ letter includes an editorial from the Chairman or another member of the Executive Committee, with an analysis of financial data for the last few months. View the latest shareholder's letter.
See publications for previous years here.
- Online :
PDF and interactive versions of the integrated annual reports are available to browse in French and in English by clicking here.
Universal registration document is also available, under all the regulated information, here.
- you can have the annual report or the registration document sent to you at home simply by calling +33 800 05 10 10 from abroad.
- The Shareholder Relations team schedules a number of information meetings every year specifically for shareholders and club members.
- The relevant dates and locations are shown in the shareholder's agenda.
- The company is legally required to inform shareholders of the date of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting at least 35 days before it takes place, by publishing advance notification in the French official bulletin of legal notices, the Bulletin des annonces légales obligatoires (BALO). This notice shall include the resolutions which will be put to a shareholder vote and information on how to take part in the Meeting.
- An notice which sets out the agenda is sent to registered shareholders at least 15 days before the date of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting, and is published at the same time in the BALO and in a French national newspaper.
- Shareholders can also obtain documentation relating to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting on request to the company, or by visiting the Annual Shareholders' Meeting page.
- Orange informs its shareholders of the date of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting via a specific notice in the French press and on the www.orange.com website.
Please note: due to the Covid-19 pandemic and by exceptional application of ordinance no. 2020-321 of March 25, 2020, the May 19, 2020 Shareholders’ Meeting will be held behind closed doors with no physical presence of the shareholders.
Like previous years, you will find the complete Shareholders’ Meeting webcast on the site: https://oran.ge/2020gm
All shareholders who hold at least one Orange share no later than 2 trading days of stock exchange prior to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting are entitled to vote.
In 2020, due to the Covid-19 sanitary crisis, the Shareholsers’ Meeting will be held behind closed doors.
It will not be possible to vote on the Meeting’s day (May 19)
2 types of vote are possible:
Orange offers to its shareholders from April 29, 2020 until May 18, 2020 at 3 pm (CET) a secure e-voting platform, VOTACCESS, in direct access from their securities account.
Find out more about e-voting here.
- by post
Shareholders who are unable to attend the Annual Shareholders' Meeting in person can return their ballot paper to BNP Paribas Securities Services, Orange's clearing bank, once they have:
- voted on the resolutions
- granted powers to the Chairman
- granted proxy to another person
Please contact your local financial intermediary to check the available procedure.
- by phone :
helpline ( +33 800 05 10 10 from abroad) available from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (CET).
- by email :
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post :
You can also write to us at the address below :
Orange – Shareholder Relations
BP 10 10
75721 Paris Cedex 15