Orange in the world
No matter where we develop our activities, Orange’s philosophy remains the same: to make technology accessible to the masses. We adapt to each requirement to offer our customers the best possible experience, in each of the 27 countries where we operate and in the 220 countries and territories where we operate as Orange Business Services.
An ambitious international strategy: offering an unmatched experience to our customers across the globe
Orange has a consistent global strategy with a dual objective:
- to consolidate the markets in which the Group operates;
- to combine and diversify our activities in order to take advantage of mobile technology in new markets such as banking and finance.
Europe: promoting the convergence and diversification of our activities
In Europe, we are continuing to make investments in order to guarantee the deployment of 4G and Fiber. Beyond the deployment of our networks, converging services is a real catalyst for our growth. That is why we are developing offers combining broadband access and a mobile tariff as a minimum in the countries where we operate.
At the same time, we are exploring new territories in order to anticipate our customers’ needs and prepare our future growth drivers. This is why we are continuing our diversification by developing mobile banking solutions in Europe.
- We are present in eight European countries: Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Spain.
- 70% of our consolidated revenues were generated in Europe in 2016, 45% of which came from France.
- We have set a 4G coverage target of more than 95% by 2018 for these countries.
Find out more about Orange in Europe:
Africa and the Middle East: become a multi-service operator to increasingly meet the essential needs of the population
Orange stands firm as a partner of the digital transformation in Africa and the Middle East. With a presence in 20 countries, we are listening to the markets and their specific characteristics in order to put forward an offer that is in line with expectations, lifestyles and consumption. We offer services that provide concrete answers to our customers’ needs.
Find out more about Orange in Africa and the Middle East: