Orange CI has been an active partner on the cultural front for many years.
Its main priorities are:
- Music, through promoting popular gatherings such as the Orange Zouglou Days and the Orange Woyo Tour.
- Local community events such as the Ignames d’Abengourou festival and the Abissa in Grand-Bassam.
- Sports, particularly football.
Orange CI’s commitment to the world of sport has been going on for over 17 years. During this time, Orange has supported the national football team, Les Éléphants, in various competitions (the African Cup of Nations and the World Cup between 2004 and 2015). This passion for football has seen an investment of over 32 billion CFA Francs in this area:
- A partnership with the Mimo SIFCOM academy since 1998.
- A partnership with first division clubs such as Stella Club d’Adjamé, AS Denguélé and the Djékanou Amadou Diallo Football Academy (AFAD).
- Sponsoring the African Cup of Nations and African Nations Championship tournaments.
This dedication was rewarded when Les Éléphants were crowned the African champions at the 2015 African Cup of Nations.