CSR governance and sharing challenges
Orange governance is based on four principles:
- the responsibility and integrity of its executives and administrators;
- the independence of the members of its Board of Directors;
- the transparency of information;
- the respect of shareholders’ rights.
In the framework of its governance, Orange respects two key principles:
- The application of a corporate governance code:
- Orange chose the AFEP-MEDEF corporate governance code for publicly traded companies, in its November 2016 version.
- The application of the principle of equal representation of women and men:
- currently, 6 of the 15 administrators on the Board of Directors are women.