Now showing at the Orange Vélodrome
12, 13, 14 July 2018, three blockbusters under the stars
3 films, 3 nights
All the thrills and chills of the big screen over 3 days thanks to 3 films with spectacular sound and visual effects:
- Jurassic World directed by Colin Trevorrow on Thursday 12 July
- Fast & Furious 8 directed by F. Gary Gray on Friday 13 July
- Jaws directed by Steven Spielberg on Saturday 14 July
World-first open-air screening
An exceptional event and exceptional programme, with two state-of-the-art facilities – one that’s never been used for an open-air screening before.
- The highest quality projection equipment has been designed and manufactured by Cinemeccanica, with 4k ultra high definition images and 80,000 lumen RGB laser lighting. This will be the world’s first outdoor projection at this quality.
- The 25-metre screen is also among the largest in Europe.
Events space with a user-friendly experience
- A festival-style food market with a selection of food trucks offering a variety of cuisine, drinks stands and large tables for friends and family to share good times.
- A space dedicated to the film screenings to create and capture memories.
- A 100% connected space with photo booth and mobile charging station.
- A relaxation area with large touch screens, wireless headphones, popcorn stand and pick & mix stall.
- A VIP area with champagne bar.