Orange Chairman and CEO Stéphane Richard announces the creation of the Action Committee. Made up of eight independent well-known figures and two members of Orange management, the committee will advise and support the Group to deploy its Purpose: “As a trusted partner, Orange gives everyone the keys to a responsible digital world."
It will issue recommendations on the implementation of the Purpose, its measurement and appropriate alignment with the company's projects.
This committee is chaired by Ebba Kalondo, one of the 8 figures appointed for a two-year term. They will act on an intuitu personae basis as experts:
- Jadwiga Czartoryska, director of Polish foundations and former Director of the Orange Poland Foundation,
- Axel Dauchez, CEO of Make.org,
- Alan Fustec, CEO of Goodwill Management and President of the Lucie Agency,
- Nicolas Glady, Dean and President of Télécom Paris,
- Ebba Kalondo, spokesperson for the Chairperson of the African Union Commission,
- Philippe Lemoine, President of the FING (Fondation Internet Nouvelle Génération),
- Inès Léonarduzzi, CEO of Digital for the Planet,
- Béatrice Mandine, Executive Director of Communications, Brand and Engagement at Orange,
- Élizabeth Tchoungui, Executive Director of CSR, Diversity and Philanthropy at Orange,
- Hélène Valade, Environmental Development Director at LVMH and President of ORSE (Observatoire de la Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises).
For Orange, being a trusted player is not ordained, it must be earned and demonstrated every day. To ensure it meets its commitments, the Group has set itself targets with indicators that will be provided to the Action Committee.
Together, these highly qualified figures will be free to organize their work, formulate suggestions, and respond to requests for opinions and answer questions from Group governance.