On 20 April 2020, Orange filed its 2019 Universal Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) in France. The document includes the following information :
- the 2019 Annual Financial Report;
- the Report of the Board of Directors on Corporate Governance;
- the Consolidated Non-Financial Statement,
- information relating to the next Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of 19 May 2020;
- and a description of recent events related in particular to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Registration Document is available to the public on the AMF website at: http://amf-france.org
The document is also available on Orange’s corporate website: https://www.orange.com/en/Investors/Regulated-information