Our ambition is to meet the entertainment needs of our customers on all screens and in all 26 of our operating countries.
Orange TV in France: a world of entertainment
With Orange TV, our offers are adapted to all the tastes and desires of our customers:
Broadcast and On Demand Channels: free and paid
Channels included: HD, HD +, UHD
Premium channels: OCS, CANAL, beIN SPORTS
Themed packaged offers: Family, Sports, Movies / Series
Movies and series for rental and purchase
SVOD services: Netflix, Starzplay, FilmoTV, Disney +, Amazon Prime Video and themed universes
AVOD service: YouTube
Music with Deezer, Playzer, Orange Radio and podcasts
Streaming video games
A TV App Shop with training, edutainment and sports app
- Orange TV subscribers in France can also access:
24,000 titles available through our Video on Demand offer, available for rental or purchase on all screens and available to download and watch offline. Customers can enjoy a choice of French classics and new films available just three months after their theatrical release.
200 streaming video games on TV and PC, accessible with a no-commitment subscription.
More than 58 million tracks via the Deezer catalogue.
Zoom on OCS
OCS offers four channels, an app on all screens and thousands of on-demand programmes to its 3 million subscribers.
Fans of films and series can enjoy all the latest titles:
- Films shown as early as 6 months after their theatrical release: Zac Snyder’s, Justice League, Monster Hunter, Spread Your Wings and Miss, as well as documentaries, and news magazine shows about films and series.
- Exclusive TV shows less than 24 hours after their initial US broadcast: such as The Walking Dead, Westworld, Big Little Lies, The Handmaid’s Tale... or simultaneously with the US such as Game of Thrones.
- All new original HBO series as well as the previous seasons of all returning shows.
- Original and bold French TV shows produced under the OCS Signature banner: Irresponsable, Les Grands, Missions, 3615 Monique and more.
- International series under the newly launched OCS Originals label: The Name of the Rose.
- OCS on-demand service: films and TV shows available in replay for a minimum of 30 days after their first linear broadcast as well as continual access to the HBO library.
Orange aims to offer all its customers enhanced connectivity. European leader in 4G, 5G and leading European operator for Fibre to the Home (FTTH), Orange continues to take advantage of constant connectivity improvements to further develop its content distribution activities.
Orange has a range of high-profile partnerships to help enhance its content offer:
- Amazon Prime Video in Spain and Belgium;
- Netflix in Romania;
- HBO as an exclusive in Moldova;
- Starzplay in France and Spain;
- CANAL+ in Poland;
- Pluto TV in Spain.
Orange is also continuing to expand its football offer:
- Orange Spain has renewed its TV rights to broadcast La Liga and UEFA Champions League;
- Since the end of 2020, Orange Belgium has been offering Orange football with the Eleven Sports TV channel;
- Orange Spain has produced its first series – Caminantes – in partnership with The Mediapro Studio.
Orange was the first operator to launch 5G in Romania in November 2019. Since then, 5G has now been deployed across France, Spain, Slovakia, Poland and Luxembourg.
In Africa and the Middle East
Orange provides a range of home entertainment offers including:
- a partnership with CANAL Afrique in Côte d'Ivoire for TV packaged offers. Orange is continuing to expand its offers across other sub-Saharan African countries throughout 2021.
- launching TNT EastyTV offers in Côte d’Ivoire in partnership with CANAL.
- launching a mobile TV offer in Burkina Faso.
To support mobile and internet offers in the MENA zone, we have also:
- signed new partnerships:
- beIN SPORTS in Egypt and Tunisia;
- Deezer in Morocco and Tunisia;
- LaLiga in Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt;
- Garena/Freefire in Morocco;
- MBC VIP Shahid in four of our MENA subsidiaries;
- OSN and Artify for SVOD offers;
- launched mobile offers with Orange Premier in Egypt including beIN SPORTS, Deezer, Watch IT and Starzplay.
We also produce content in Africa:
- Orange Senegal has exclusively produced or acquired films and series that have been included in the catalog of its Wido video streaming mobile application.
- Orange Côte d’Ivoire has taken its first steps into production with the “Assinie” series.