“Femmes Entrepreneuses” is a start-up network for businesswomen in France. The initiative provides local and personalized support to women who have recently started a business in the tech sector.
Every year, Orange supports 100 entrepreneurs in all regions of mainland France and French overseas territories. Since 2018, more than 400 women have benefited from this program developped by the Orange Digital Center.
What does it offer participants?
At the end of the support period, alumni can join our dedicated circle for ongoing business development and access to dedicated services such as masterclasses, one-off coaching, funding networks and more.
How do you apply?
If you have recently founded your own business and would like to apply for our “Femmes Entrepreneuses” program, candidates are selected according to the following criteria
- the project’s maturity
- the way in which digital helps to drive business development
- the founder’s vision and personality
- the potential for an Orange regional department to offer support
from 7 November to 15 December 2022
Our regional contacts:
- Orange Caraïbes : Tania Saint-Val
- Orange Grand Nord-Est : Christian Landomiel
- Hauts-de-France : Thomas Longuemart
- Grand Est : Anne Coreau
- Bourgogne Franche-Comté : Olivier Rouget
- Orange Grand Ouest : Laurence Le Bott