Accessibility assessment : Orange Fab France
This site is 83% compliant with WCAG.
Date of the audit
111, quai du Président Roosevelt, 92 130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
Technical specifications of the site
The verifications were performed with the following software combinations:
- Chrome 91 and NVDA 2020.4
Methods and Tools to evaluate accessibility
- Automatic testing: aXe 4.9.3, Wave 3.1.3, a11y.css
- Functional testing: NVDA 2020.4, Keyboard navigation
Orange is committed to making its websites, mobile applications and digital street furniture accessible in accordance with Article 106 of Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 for a Digital Republic, as described in its multi-year plan improvement of digital accessibility (PDF, 230Ko).
Pages which have been the subject of compliance verification
The verification audit was performed on the following pages using the Orange va11ydette:
- Welcome Page : https://orangefabfrance.fr/en/
- News : https://orangefabfrance.fr/en/news
- One New : https://orangefabfrance.fr/en/actualites/launch-of-season-3-of-women-start-a-program-dedicated-to-female-entrepreneurship/
- Apply : https://orangefabfrance.fr/en/how-to-apply/
- The service offer : https://orangefabfrance.fr/en/the-service-offer/
The audit found that the site's average compliance rate is 83% (average pages compliance rates). The compliance rate for each audited page is equal to the number of compliant criteria divided by the number of applicable criteria.
|Criteria||Compliant||Non-compliant||Not applicable||Compliance rate|
|Welcome Page||15||11||5||5||10||4||72 %|
|One New||17||12||0||2||13||6||94 %|
|The service offer||15||12||3||2||12||6||84 %|
Compliance rate (pages average): 83%.
- 1.1.1 Non-text Content, Level A
- 1.3.1 Info and Relationships, Level A
- 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose, Level AA
- 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum), Level AA
- 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast, Level AA
- 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context), Level A
- 2.4.6 Headings and Labels, Level AA
- 2.4.7 Focus Visible, Level AA
- 2.5.3 Label in Name, Level A
- 3.1.2 Language of Parts, Level AA
- 3.3.2 Labels or Instructions, Level A
- 4.1.1 Parsing, Level A
- 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value, Level A
Content not subject to accessibility obligation
Widget Twitter on the Home Page
Feedback and contact information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility problems by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility problem that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal's services and you have not received a satisfactory response, in this case:
- Write a message to the Défenseurs des Droits.
- Or contact the Défenseurs des Droits delegate in your department.
- Or send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07