This programme involves all business lines, markets and Orange countries, our 155,000 employees and more than 80,000 subcontractors and service providers worldwide.
Three drivers complete the approach:
- Individual knowledge of the customer through digital customer recognition tools (360° vision or data), which enable us to personalise our customer relations, our product and service offerings, and monitor the quality of the network provided
- The invitation to experiment and to discover, and the proximity with the Orange teams in over 150 smart stores worldwide
- A human and cultural driver thanks to the Voix Essentielles programme which aims to deploy a culture of continuous improvement based on listening to the opinions of employees and customers.
To provide its customers with an unrivalled experience, Orange is deploying an internal transformation programme organised around three main areas for action:
- Enhancing the network and services
- Digitisation, which helps facilitate the customer relationship and personalise it
- Simplification, a source of peace of mind for the customer and improved internal efficiency