Orange Mobile World Congress 2017 : Virtual Press Room
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. Organized by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital Barcelona, 27 February - 2 March 2017: the topic of this year is "Mobile: The Next Element".
Discover all that an operator like Orange brings to such a large and complex ecosystem, this year we're not alone: each day some start-ups accompany us on our stand.
Orange Press Releases
- Industry Leaders Collaborate on Common SDN Business API Standards for Orchestrated Services
- AT&T, KDDI, KPN, NTT DOCOMO, Orange, Telefonica, Telstra, TELUS and Verizon Back Deployment of LTE-M for Internet of Things
- Orange accelerates towards the Mobile Internet of Things
- Orange networks (e-Press kit)
- "Towards 5G" Initiative Welcomes Qualcomm, Shows Fast Results
- Go Ignite launches second global call for start-ups
GSMA Press releases
- GSMA Launches Iot Big Data Directory To Support Growth Of Innovative New Iot Solutions
- The Linux Foundation Announces Merger of Open Source ECOMPTM and OPEN-OTM to Form New Open Network Automation Platform (ONAPTM) Project
- First Joint Live Demonstration Of Gigabit LTE Using Aggregation Of Licensed And Unlicensed Spectrum With AT&T, Orange, Qualcomm And Ericsson
Follow the Mobile World Congress in video: click on the picture below
- Stéphane Richard, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Bénédicte Javelot, Orange Chief Strategic Officer
- Jehanne Savi, Executive leader of the all-IP & ODN programs
- Didier Duriez, SVP Orange Global Solutions for Business, OBS
- Ludovic Lévy, Vice President, Group Data Strategy and Governance
- Élie Lobel, Chief Executive Officer, Orange Healthcare
- Bertrand Rojat, Deputy Vice President, Technocentre & Orange Vallée.