Orange’s #FemmesEntrepreneuses program is unique in France. Its objective: to encourage and support female entrepreneurship. Tailored to the needs of each participant, Orange uses its expertise and capabilities to provide collective and personalized support, events and activities, and knowledge sharing. Here’s more.
#FemmesEntrepreneuses: personalized support
The program offers multiple elements to adapt the support for each start-up owner:
#FemmesEntrepreneuses: local support
Once selected, start-up founders fully benefit from Orange’s local capabilities and network. They can access dedicated mentors, participate in local meetings or events, and meet our Orange regional managers.
#FemmesEntrepreneuses: the power of national and international leadership
The program is enriched further by the opportunity to meet and network – at the beginning and end but also monthly meetings where start-up founders can meet business angels or work on their personal branding.
The program is unique thanks to our committed Orange teams on the ground and also invitations to some of the events we partner such as Change Now and Viva Technology. #FemmesEntrepreneuses can also meet members of our Orange France leadership team who are committed to encouraging female entrepreneurship.
#FemmesEntrepreneuses: strengthening our support in collaboration with partners
- Kokoroé: helps women develop new skills and certify their knowledge in a fun way.
- La Ruche – Les Ambitieuses: creating bridges within the ecosystem is important to maintain motivation. The winners of these programs attend co-development workshops and join masterclasses together.
- Ronalpia: helps women measure the impact of their business and identify the means to expand their businesses to regions other than their own.
- Women Business Angels, Orange Digital Investment, Orange Ventures: access to financing is a key subject for many women entrepreneurs. Depending on the maturity, founders are directed to the most relevant investment fund for them.
#FemmesEntrepreneuses: key dates
November to December
#FemmesEntrepreneuses: discover the winners from season 4
Over the years, this program has built up a supportive community of business creators. Today, more than 320 alumni have benefited from our help.
For season 4, Orange is supporting 100 new companies founded by women in all regions of mainland France and overseas.
Founders and project leaders were selected in each region by a jury based on:
- the project’s maturity
- digital as a lever for business development
- the founder’s personality
- the potential for an Orange Regional Department to offer support
With season 4, Orange leaders were committed to boosting female entrepreneurship.
A team of Business Sparring Partners was specially created to support the high-level need for expertise during the fourth season of #FemmesEntrepreneuses and thereby accelerate business opportunities. These senior executives were tasked with challenging the vision of more mature start-ups and facilitate access to decision-maker level contacts.
Our contacts in France
- Orange Ile de France
Frédéric Havard: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juliette Bohm : email@example.com
- Orange Grand Ouest
Céline Doublet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orange Grand Sud Ouest
Julien Anselme: email@example.com
- Orange Grand Nord-Est
Christian Landomiel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Longuemart: email@example.com
Anne Coreau: firstname.lastname@example.org